Our team has worked hard to improve the physical space at a New Beginning.
We have updated protocols, guidelines, and procedures in place to support the health and safety of our employees, guests, and community.
Take a virtual walk-through with us to see our “new normal” here at a New Beginning. The two videos below will show you what to expect during your next Salon and Spa visit. We can’t wait to see you!
- Everyone will be required to wear a protective mask while in the building
- All employees are required to wear face shields or goggles.
- Please refrain from bringing additional guests to your appointment.
- Bring only essential items inside (keys, phone, payment method).
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- Social distancing of 6’+ must be practiced by all employees and guests.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and sanitize regularly.
- If you need retail products, ask your service provider for assistance.
- Verbal communication should be minimized during services.
Ask About Our Blow-Dry Free Zone!
Since space is limited, we do ask that if you wish to have your hair service in the “blow-dry free zone,” to please inform one of our guest care team members prior to booking your appointment.
The health and safety of our guests, employees, and community is our top priority. We want everyone to feel as comfortable, secure and relaxed as possible.
You may have seen Sam and Nurya around the salon during your visit. Since our re-open on June 1, these two ladies have been amazing with helping our stylists disinfect their stations, products, tools… pretty much everything!