Partial/Full Foil Highlighting
Special Effects (8 foils or less)
- Color Conserve Shampoo/Conditioner
- Nutriplenish Light or Deep Shampoo/Conditioner
- Nutriplenish Leave-In Conditioner
- Botanical Repair Light or Rich Shampoo/Conditioner
- Botanical Repair Leave-In Conditioner
- Botanical Repair Strengthening Hair Masque
- Heat Relief Thermal Protector
- Smooth Infusion Style Prep
Future Service Recommendations
- Tone Refresh, 4 weeks – will help maintain the vibrancy of your color
- Foil Service, 8-10 weeks
- Regular visit for a haircut or trim (4-6 weeks)
When your hair gets highlighted, the cuticle layer is opened and can take up to 48 hours to close – so it’s important to wait before washing your hair. There’s nothing worse than having that beautiful new color fade away too soon.
Washing your hair every day is something you want to avoid as-well if you want your hair color to last longer. Try washing your hair every other day or even 2-3 times a week to keep your color looking fresh.
Go easy on the heat, and use your Aveda heat protectant. Styling with tools like flat irons can draw out moisture, leaving your highlighted hair weak and brittle.
Deep condition your hair weekly at home with a Botanical Repair Masque. Highlighting releases protein from your hair, so it needs an extra boost to keep it strong and healthy.
Your highlights will need be touched up every 6-8 weeks depending on the variation between your highlights and your natural color.
It is important to use products that will protect and strengthen your hair. The Botanical Repair Shampoo/Conditioner is a great option that will protect and improve your hair bond.