- Color Conserve Shampoo/Conditioner
- Nutriplenish Shampoo/Conditioner
- Nutriplenish Leave-In Conditioner
- Botanical Repair Shampoo/Conditioner
- Botanical Repair Leave-In Conditioner
- Botanical Repair Strengthening Masque
- Shampure Dry-Shampoo
Future Service Recommendations
- Tone Refresh – will help maintain the vibrancy of your color (3-5 weeks)
- Botanical Repair Professional Treatment
- Regular visit for a haircut or trim (4-6 weeks)
One of the greatest advantages of a Balayage is that it doesn’t require frequent touch up like traditional color-work or a highlighting service. Regular maintenance for a Balayage is about every 8-12 weeks.
Since a Balayage is a lightening process, we strongly encourage the use of the entire Botanical Repair Line consisting of shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner and hair masques. This system will provide bond building strength. Strong hair will hold your color tone better.
Coming in for a Tone Refresh 3-5 weeks after your Balayage service will help keep your color and shine intact. The amount of time your tone lasts depends on the condition of your hair and how often you shampoo.
Try to reduce the amount of times you wash your hair to about 2-3 times a week, especially right after your service. Use Shampure Dry-Shampoo in between washes if needed, since it will help extend the life of your new color.